INSTRUCTIONS – What to do at home:
- Clean the scar every other day or every 2 days. (Hibisclen, Dial) antibacterial soap.
- Clean the drain every 24 hrs and write it down.
- It has to be under 50cc in 24hrs per 3 days to take it out. (you only have to cut the black knot)
- After you take the drain out, stay 2 days with the faja on all the time.
- After those 2 days you can take a full shower.
- Then, keep everything dry and put some cream (NEOSPORIN or TROFOBOL) if you have any sensitive areas (bruises) and Tecasol (powder) in the belly buttom.
- After the drain is out you have to wait 10 days to start the massages again.
- Keep the faja for 6 months 24/7, then 3 months for 12hrs and the last 3 months for 6 hrs, that’s a total of 1 year.
- Driving 6 weeks after surgery.
- Intercourse after 8 weeks.
- Exercises after 12 weeks (light cardio) no abdominal.
- Sleeping on your side or on your belly after 12 weeks.
- Beach or pool after 3 months.
- Full and heavy exercises after 1 year with the abdominal muscles.
- After 21 days post op use a ear plug in your belly buttom (optional)
- Use your compression socks at least for one month.
- If you have BBL use the boppy pillow for 12 weeks, remember your butt is moldable.
– keep drinking tons of water.
-keep the faja on untill the next day you arrived, so the body can adjust to the new high of the country.
– Massages after 48hrs from arrival.