Am I a good candidate for a breast lift?
- Preparing your procedure begins in consultation with your surgeon, discussing the specifics of which are of disgust for you.
- You should come to the consultation prepared to discuss your medical history including previous surgeries, past and present medical conditions and current medications.It is important that you provide complete information.
- If you smoke, it is recommended to stop smoking 4 weeks before surgery.
- Sleep or not to take anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin and ibuprofen, vitamin E, ginko biloba 4 weeks prior to your procedure.These drugs promoted bleeding.
- Stopping oral contraceptives two weeks before surgery.