Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation?
- Preparing your procedure begins in consultation with your surgeon, discussing the specifics of which are of disgust for you.
- You should come to the consultation prepared to discuss your medical history including previous surgeries, past and present medical conditions and current medications. It is important that you provide complete information.
- If you smoke, it is recommended to stop smoking 4 weeks before surgery.
- Sleep or not to take anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin and ibuprofen, vitamin E, ginko biloba 4 weeks prior to your procedure. These drugs promoted bleeding.
- Stopping oral contraceptives two weeks before surgery.