Am I a good candidate for facelift surgery?
- Preparing for your procedure begins in consultation with your surgeon, discussing the specifics.
- You should come to the consultation prepared to discuss your medical history including previous surgeries, past and present medical conditions and current medications.It is important that you provide complete information.
- If you smoke, it is recommended to stop smoking 4 weeks before surgery.
- Do not to take anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin and ibuprofen, vitamin E, ginko biloba 4 weeks prior to your procedure.These drugs promote bleeding.
- Stop oral contraceptives two weeks before surgery.