Am I a good candidate for facelift surgery?
- Eat something soft night before the procedure.
- Do not eat or drink anything after 10:00 pm
- Do not take any medicine unless prescribed by your doctor. The morning of the procedure take drugs for hypertension (if required) with a drink of water.
- Remove nail polish.
- Do not shave or apply moisturizing lotion to the surgical area.
- Wear minimal makeup to the hospital.
- Wear loose clothing or buttons in front.
- Leave jewelry and other valuables at home.
- Arrive at the clinic an hour before the scheduled surgery.
- The day of surgery you should bring a companion.