Am I a good candidate for buttock augmentation?
- Compression garments.
- Postoperative drainage depending on the type of procedure.
- Drugs prescribed by your doctor.
- Sexual intercourse should be avoided for at least 21 to 30 days.
- Exercises which involve the gluteal muscles should be avoided for 3 months. (Prostheses and local flaps).
- Sleeping face down for a few weeks. (Prostheses and local flaps).
- Sitting only when it is essential for the first week and using a donut type pillow. (Prostheses and local flaps).
- Do not use intramuscular injections in the gluteal region.
- It is important to maintain a close relationship with your surgeon after your procedure.