Am I a good candidate for a breast lift?
- Pressure bandage / support.
- Drugs prescribed by your doctor.
- Sleeping on your back with some pillows on her back to reduce swelling the first few weeks.
- Cardiovascular exercises can be performed from the month.
- No driving for 15-21 days.
- Do not raise arms above shoulders 15-21 days.
- Sexual intercourse 21-30 days.
- You can return to work 7-10 days, depending on the type of activity required at work.
- Do not smoke.
- It is important to maintain a close relationship with your surgeon after your procedure.