Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation?
- Compression bandage / support.
- Medications as prescribed by your doctor.
- Sleeping on your back with some pillows on her back to reduce swelling the first few weeks.
- Cardiovascular exercises can be done after one month.
- No driving for 15-21 days.
- No lifting arms 15-21 days.
- You can return to work within a period of 7-10 days, depending on the type of activity required at work.
- No smoking.
- It is important to maintain a close relationship with your surgeon after your procedure.