Am I a good candidate for facelift surgery?
- Compression bandage.
- Sunscreen for 3 months.
- Cold compresses surgical area.
- Medications as prescribed by your doctor.
- Sleeping on your back with some pillows on her back to reduce swelling the first few weeks.
- Cardiovascular exercises can be done from the month.
- May return to work approximately 7-10 days.
- Your eyes may be sensitive to light and excessive tearing have so you will recommend some eye drop and sunglasses for a few week.
- No smoking.
- It is important to maintain a close relationship with your surgeon after your procedure.